check this out


SUPAKITCH & KORALIE - VÄRLDSKULTUR MUSEET GÖTEBORG from elr°y on Vimeo.

Andddd today I got my tickets for the AIGA Kansas City Ellen Lupton talk at the Nelson. I think it's safe to say I may be more excited about this event than anything that has ever taken place in my life to date, including the time I found out that after 4 years of working at the pharmacy (4!) I finally got a nice little blue plaque with my name on it. First name WITH last. How cool is that? I realize how lame this makes me sound and I'm ok with that.

Also. I think that during this event it will be a good time to trick some important people there into thinking I'm a big deal so that they will let me eat their cheese & fruits and drink their bubbly drinks.

Via Anthology Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment