one might think it's counter productive...

...to work out hard this morning (I'm talking crazzzy hard) and follow that workout up with a slice of pizza for breakfast.

But it's not.
As long as we're breaking even in terms of calories it's allllll fair game.

Anyway, aren't  these sketchy drawings + floral photographs  by Kari Herer great?
She does all kinds of photography but there is something about her drawings - they just have a great sense of personality and character to them.

Also, remember this post? I have yet to break my budget (I realize this makes it sound like I was possibly planning on breaking it with that last statement but, I'm not) Let me tell you, I have virtual shopping carts full of stuff all over this here internets and I'm not buying any of it. Go me.

Images

No comments:

Post a Comment